WINTER HORSE SHOW – Multiple RAS Performance Show
Sunday, 29th July 2018
ENQUIRIES: Michele Sams 0406 233 015
Email: [email protected]
Showground Secretary 0422 618 419
All Rings Commencing @ 11.00am
Competitor Registration Fee $5.00 | Class Entry Fee $5.00
ALL HORSE COMPETITORS TO ENTER THROUGH THE KENT
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO SIDESHOWS HELD AT THIS EVENT
Random drug testing may be carried out at this event.
**OPEN & SHOWHUNTER PONIES, GALLOWAYS, HACKS**
RIDINIG PONIES, AUSTRALIAN SADDLE PONIES, ANSA, AUSTRALIAN STOCKHORSES and STANDARDBREDS
PIC NUMBERS – PLEASE NOTE: As from 1st September 2012, people with horses on their property need to apply to for a Property Identification Code – this is a bio-security measure. PICs are assigned to individual properties and allocated by Livestock Health and Pest Authorities who maintain the register.
You may already have a PIC if you pay your rates to LPHA. Forms can be submitted on line though http://www.lhpa.org.au
Thank you to Emma’s Website for including this program on her website.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All competitors must complete and sign a waiver form prior to entering any ring.
- Allocated wristbands to be worn by all persons entering a ring.
- WAIVER FORMS are available for download from the Blacktown City Show website.
- All horses and ponies competing in breed classes must be registered with a relevant society.
- Papers to be produced on request.
- STALLIONS & COLTS shall not be led or ridden by any person under the age of 17 years.
- BROODMARES must have registered progeny or be visibly in foal or with foal at foot.
- NOVICE is a horse or rider that has not won a first at any agricultural or spring show.
- INTERMEDIATE is a horse or rider that has not won a first, second or third in any solo event at any Royal show.
- DOUBLE CHANCE Classes – Horses that have won a ridden height class or champion in an open heights class are not eligible.
- COMPETITORS AGES to comply on the day of competition.
- HORSES AGE taken as from the 1st of August.
- The committee reserves the right to refuse or cancel an entry.
- JUDGES – The committee reserves the right to substitute a judge and alter or vary the program when it is deemed necessary. If a judge considers an exhibit to not possess sufficient merit to deserve a prize, none shall be awarded.
- THE JUDGES DECISION ON THE DAY IS FINAL.
- PROTESTS – any exhibitor, who desires to enter a protest against any decision on the part of the judge, or any decision, act or omission on the part of the society shall lodge a protest in writing within 1 HOUR on the DAY upon which such act, decision or omission occurred. The protest shall set out in detail the circumstances relied upon by such exhibitor and shall be given or left at the show office accompanied by a fee of $50.00 which shall be forfeited to the society should the protest be deemed frivolous.
- RANDOM DRUG TESTING MAY BE CARRIED OUT AT THIS EVENT.
- Drug tests will be carried out by an independent body nominated by the ASC and is not connected to the Blacktown City Show Society.
- Any competitor found to have breached the rules and regulations will be investigated by the ASC Disciplinary Committee.
- DOGS must be kept on a leash at all times and are not permitted onto the main arena.
- DINNER BREAK will be taken at the discretion of the judge.